Shandong Polytechnic is located in Jinan, capital city of Shandong Province. As a public college, Shandong Polytechnic covered a long history since its foundation in 1951. With a deep cultural connotation, an advanced idea of running school, a distinctive characteristics, and an open and inclusive and beautiful campus, Shandong Polytechnic was listed as one of the 100 National Key Vocational Colleges.
The college is committed to serving the railway industry in China’s Development of rail transportation industry and regional economic and social construction. The college currently consists of 9 departments including the Department of Urban Rail Transit, the Department of Rail Vehicle and Mechanical Engineering, the Department of Railway Locomotive and Mechatronics Equipment, the Department of Railway Power Supply and Electrical Engineering, the Department of Railway Signaling and Information Engineering, the Department of Railway Engineering and Civil Engineering, the Department of Railway Transportation and Financial Management, the Department of Biological Engineering, and the Department of Basic Courses.
In the past seventy years, our college has been always engaged in upgrading specialties, docking and serving industries, and promoting public entrepreneurship and innovation. Our college has been actively expanding Sino-foreign educational cooperation program and introducing the excellence teaching resources and improving the level of running-school in an all-round way. Since 2006, the college has established friendly cooperative relations with universities and institutions in Germany, the United States, Australia, South Korea, Japan, Thailand and other countries and regions. More and more teachers and students carry out international exchanges and cooperation.
COURSES OF DEGREE PROGRAM
1. High school graduates or present college students
2. Aged 18 or above
3. Excellent moral & academic performance
4. Good physical condition
5. Law- abiding, no criminal record
6. Financial conditions can afford to live in China
7. Students with HSK certificate enjoy priority
8. Application deadline: 08 (mm/dd) of each year
9. Time of Enrollment: Mid October
10. Registration Time: Mid October (Specific time please refer to the Admission Letter)
For admission to the college, international students must provide the following:
1. The Application Form (Scanned Version and Editable version doc.)
2. Original copy of final diploma or notarized duplicated one (Scanned Version)
3. Original copy of academic transcript or duplicate after being notarized (Scanned Version)
4. Photocopy of passport (Scanned Version)
5. Physical test result provided by authorized agency (Scanned Version)
6. A recent front passport-size photo without hat on. (White background certificate photo); ( jpg. Version)
7. Financial Guarantee Letter. (Certificate of deposit more than 5000CNY can be provided by Chinese Bank after entering China)
8. No Criminal Record Certificate (Provided by local police station)
CHARGES UNIT : YUAN
The scholarship will be assessed on the basis of academic and daily performance in the college. If no violation of law or discipline and all students with qualified assessment, the coverage rate of scholarship will be 100%.
International Exchange& Cooperation Center,
Address: 23000, Jingshi East Road, Jinan City, Shandong Province，China
Postal code: 250104
Tel : +86-531- 66772236
Application E- mail: email@example.com